Wednesday 7 November 2007

He gets Rumblies in his Tumblies!

Today I want to say a big big thankyou to my partner Kev Moore playing a very special role in my painter career, forcing himself to eat kilos of yoghurt every day -vanilla is his favourite, and straciatella is not bad either...
What has this to do with me as a painter, you may ask...
Very simple. In this way he provides me continually with the enormous yoghurt pots which I use to put the water in awhen I paint, especially with gouache or acrylics. I use a lot of them, because I am quite delicate with that, and hate to use a pot twice. Considering how much I paint everyday, one can imagine how many yoghurt pots I need ...
Sometimes, he really looks like a big bear eating honey, my Kevin..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yogurt containers, YES! Me too. My yogurt bear is Andy. Every morning he leaves a little one cup dirty yogurt container with the sticky wrapper on the counter as he heads off for school. I used to be angry that he wouldn't clean up, but now I just rinse them out and take them to the studio.